Dedicated to fostering, teaching and facilitating:
- A paradigm shift from win-lose to win-win relationship processes and outcomes at all levels of human interactions.
- Assumptions which support cooperative relationships.
- Tools helpful in establishing and maintaining collaborate groups and organizations.
- Avoiding destructive competitive beliefs, communications, interactions and outcomes.
- Re-considering counterproductive competitive belief, assumptions and behaviors.
- Ending racism, sexism, heterosexism and all other forms of oppression though multiculturalism, diversity and tolerance.
- Supporting equity and justice.
- Ending wars by negotiations, collaboration, and winning together.
- Ending psychological and physical violence by teaching emotional literacy and other alternatives.
Cooperative relationships help:
- Couples maintain intimacy
- Teams increase productivity, fun, success, and profit
- Individuals, couples, families and organizations be better citizens and more successful
- Governments resolve conflicts peacefully
- Communities create peace, safety, harmony, equity and equality
For executive coaching, managerial and staff training, team building, and relationship counseling contact us.